Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Telephonic Classes on Gita

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I have been giving Gita classes by phone for some time now. I am starting a new batch from today. Most of the participants are university students or professionals.

The details are as follows:

Every Wednesday
at 7:30pm Central Time (I live in Chicago).

Dial in No. 1-517-417-5000
Access Code 16108

I also have a Friday class for families and youth (8/15 years). The time and dial in numbers are same.

If you are not able to join live you may ask me to send you a recorded version, which you can download, and hear.

All glories to Sri Krishna.

Hari bol,

Your servant,
Subuddhi Krishna das

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hare Krishna prabhu,

I live in Australia so it would not be possible to dail into to the telephonic class. So can you sent me the recorded class link to vijay_nuty@yahoo.com

HariBOL

Nataraj