Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pearls of Wisdom - 32


Narada inquires from Lord Brahma, "My dear father, whatever we see in this material manifestation appears to have come into being by your self-sufficient energies. Yet we are made to wonder about the existence of someone more powerful than yourself. because of seeing your great austerities and discipline."

Lord Brahma replied, "My dear son Narada, I create this cosmic manifestation after the Lord's creation by His personal effulgence, just as when the sun shines, then the moon, planets and twinkling stars also manifest their brightness. It is only due to ignorance about Lord Krishna that people consider me to be the spureme creator. It is only because of the inspiration of Lord Narayana that I am able to discover that which was already created by Him. In fact, I am also created by Him."

Canto - 1

No comments: