Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pearls of Wisdom - 15




As he prepared to quit his body, Bhishma prayed, "Let me now invest my thinking, feeling and willing, which were for so long engaged in different subjects, unto the all powerful Lord Sri Krishna. He is always self-satisfied, but sometimes, being the leader of devotees, He enjoys transcendental pleasure by descending into the material world. May His supremely beautiful body, which attracts everyone within the three worlds, be the object of my complete attention, so that I can give up all fruitive results."

Bhishma Deva - Canto 1

1 comment:

Naresh said...

Sriman Das

I am thrilled to receive the chain of Pearls shared every day in your mail. Keep me spiritually enlightened , amidst this fast paced materialistic life.

Naresh Kumar

(Jagannath's cousin)